Trust no one.
1. Can’t tell if bad or great parenting.
2. Damn. They “invented” a sick-ass scam.
3. The embarrassment is the worst part of half the scams.
4. As if your identity being verified would make this ‘girl’ feel more safe?
5. Her house is a pyramid scheme graveyard.
6. If you try using Target gift cards, they add 3 years to your sentence.
7. That lady is honestly onto something.
8. This scam is kinda light-hearted and fun. I mean, until he demands you fork over the $5.
9. Always follow your scam-detecting gut.
10. Hard to take a company named Quixtar seriously.
11. Western Union in itself has become a red flag for scammery.
12. $100,000 scams are the most painful scams.
13. The player gave him loads of gold, he logged back in, and his friend gave a nice hug, strengthening their friendship for years to come. 🙂
We like you. Do you like us too?