A bad opening line doesn’t necessarily mean that you won’t be able to score a date. But, you have to think quickly in order to recover from a the raging fire that was your pick-ip attempt.
These people may not have gotten that memo, because they are just throwing gasoline on the fire and we’re pretty sure there are no survivors left.
1. Just as a rule of thumb, maybe don’t ask out a stranger you’ve never met/spoken to over a text.
2. He’s full of shit. Literally.
3. Crash. and. Burn.
4. Do you think I’m attractive? Because I think you’re just average.
5. No one likes the sweet guys anymore.
6. See how well negging works?
7. I’M A NICE GUY YOU DUMB BITCH.
8. “Do you like fedoras” should be a required question on every dating site.
9. You were so close, my dude.
10. How did this guy not get the reaction he wanted?
11. Sorry this mystery child asked you out on a date. She’s so rude.
12. CAN YOU TELL I’M A NORMAL, STABLE HUMAN?
We like you. Do you like us too?